9 评论

0 收藏

分享

Full size silicone solid head customization

本帖最后由 ZERO 于 2024-4-19 21:45 编辑

Details  everywhere ,Convert your favorite photo character into a full-size physical silicone head mold
Handmade hair transplantation、Simulated movable eyeballs、Platinum grade silicone High performance elastic feel、Skin color customization + calibration、Hyper-realistic skin texture、Simulated oral cavity、Moveable jaw、Neck body interface customization
8 44.jpg
Full Size
Full size 1:1 ultimate restoration
The size of the finished silicone head mold is exactly the same as the size of a real person’s head
Size can be customized
212341.jpg
Full-size silicon head mockup finished   product display
6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg
Perfect reproduction of the model’s head image
Meet your personalized customization needs
High-precision digital modeling can be performed based
on the photo materials you provide
Simulated oral cavity + movable jaw + simulated movable eyeballs
2.jpg
Exclusive advanced digital
engraving technology
More real、more refined 、more accurate
Hyper-realistic skin texture
After placing an order. First print [mold type/sample]
we will send you a video of the physical sample
only after your confirmation will we officially start producing the physical silicone head mold.
3.jpg
Compatible with matching silicone doll(Real Dolls) head interface
Head and facial skin color can be customized(calibrated)
The head interface can be customized and can replace your original silicone solid doll head
The head skin color can be customized/calibrated
4.jpg
Handmade hair transplantation & makeup
Through fine manual hair transplantation technology, the hair from the silicone head mold can be
transplanted to the scalp one by one to achieve a seamless connection. Give people a natural and real feeling
Develop a personalized hair transplant plan based on the face shape, hairline, and other factors of the head
model to ensure that the effect meets personal expectations
5.jpg
Customization process
1--Provide character material
After communicating with customer service, send the customer service photos of the front, 3/4 side, and
front side of the customized image (the more materials provided, the better the final product will be)
If it needs to fit the body, you need to provide the body interface model and measure the size.
2--After paying the deposit digital modeling will begin for you
Take a deposit and start modeling after receiving the order (about 10 working days).After modeling, confirm the 3D
digital modeling renderings with the buyer
After the buyer confirms, make and shoot a video of the physical model for the buyer to confirm.
We will communicate with the buyer during this process to ensure that the buyer is satisfied
3--Buyer confirms, pays the final payment and starts formal production
The buyer confirms the physical model via video and pays the remaining balance after confirming it is correct.
After receiving the payment, the formal production of the physical silicone head mold will begin (estimated to be
completed in 15-20 working days)
4--Completed and mailed to buyer
The whole process is delivered privately!
After the buyer confirms receipt of the goods, the transaction is completed
11.jpg
Private shipping
We will communicate with you before shipment to protect your personal privacy to the greatest extent
We are an art team specializing in head mold sculpture design. We have excellent professionalism and rich experience.
We are committed to creating unique works of art for our customers. We operate with integrity and are trustworthy!
12.jpg
Add your personal customer service start customizing immediately(Please consult customer service for specific quotations)
Please use Whatsapp to scan the QR code to add
You can contact us via whatsapp, or you can contact us by email
Due to different country time zones, we may not be able to reply to your information in time, but please don't worry,
please leave us a message with your needs, we will reply to you in time after seeing the information.
13.jpg
Make every photo a warm artwork
Provide photos and customize silicone doll head model
Privately customized full-size physical face & head
ZEROGOFA   
Film and television-level portrait prop customization
platinum silicone simulation head customization
1.jpg

@版权声明

1、本网站文章、帖子等仅代表作者本人的观点,与本站立场无关。
2、转载或引用本网版权所有之内容须注明“转自(或引自)网”字样,并标明本网网址。
3、本站所有图片和资源来源于用户上传和网络,仅用作展示,如有侵权请联系站长!QQ: 949567133。

回复

举报 使用道具

上一篇: 实体硅胶头模艺术头雕私人定制

下一篇: 没有了

全部回复 (9)
查看全部
Great, my dream came true

举报 回复 使用道具

Unbelievable, I actually found it!

举报 回复 使用道具

Can I replace the original head of a silicone doll? OMG

举报 回复 使用道具

お疲れ様でした、よく頑張りました!

举报 回复 使用道具

이거 진짜야? 이것이 내가 꿈꾸는 것입니다! 세상에

举报 回复 使用道具

Great, my silicone doll comes to life again

举报 回复 使用道具

Are you all replacing the original heads of silicone dolls? , I am a medical student and need this kind of head model

举报 回复 使用道具

引用 @793468 发表于 2024-4-16 20:17
Are you all replacing the original heads of silicone dolls? , I am a medical student and need this k ...

Yes you can use it medically too, this model has many uses

举报 回复 使用道具

So realistic. I like it.

举报 回复 使用道具

ZERO
发表主题 32

自定义网站简介,尾部导航栏链接、文字、图片支持自定义,详细修改方法参考模版安装页下载的教程

Copyright © 2001-2020, Tencent Cloud. Powered by Discuz! X3.4

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Zerogofa 泽洛工坊